Use the BMS Excel/CSV output file as the list of "recipients" in MailMerge.
1, Load onto the printer the appropriate label stationery.
2. Open the appropriate label template in Word (depending on study type, stationery readily available)
3. Click on 'Mailings' tab, then Select Recipients :: Use existing list. Select the Excel file generated by the BMS label printing tool and downloaded earlier.
4. On Mailings tab, click Preview Results, then Finish & Merge :: Print Documents
5. Specify the number of records for printing (1 record = 1 label = 1 plot), and click OK. For testing purposes, it is best to print only a few records to minimize waste of the label stationery.
6. On the Print popup, select the appropriate printer and click OK to proceed with printing.