You installed both BMS v3 and v4 in one computer, and you uninstalled one version perhaps to clean the database or rollback to a working setup. Below are some common issues from this scenario:
- You cannot start or stop the service in Windows Services. For v4 we have BMS Tomcat and MySQLBMS4, for v3 we have MySQLIBWS.
- When trying to reinstall BMS, it proceeds but you cannot register or it says Contact Administrator
- Please take note of the BMS version you are trying to reinstall and make sure you are on the correct folder, run the uninstall.exe
- End Process of the following background apps under Task Manager (Open Task Manager >> Find these processes >> Right Click >> End Process)
- Uninstall both Java Programs under Add/Remove Programs
- Restart your computer.
- After restart, run and complete the BMS Install Wizard again, then open BMS and test.